Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Isip Isip

Since Elementary years I was dreaming of making Komiks. I started with KIDLAT Komiks which really inspired me to draw. After A few years it all disappeared when I became a teacher.But then I found BAYAN KNIGHTS which again inspired me to draw. Now I'm trying to conceptualize an OC in which he is also a teacher so that I can use my experiences by using stories filled with action and of course help the readers with valuable lessons in life.

If you want to help me realize this dream of having MYSTIC TEACHER published kindly help me out with the scripts and plots. I'm not that good at making stories.:) you can email me at gamalielpazjr24@yahoo.com.ph or at my deviant account http://gamalielpaz.deviantart.com/...thank you guys...:)sorry for the grammar errors...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment